You have been asking for them and they are finally here! This Add-on EQ8 Block Library for AccuQuilt contains another 15 lovely BOB blocks. BOB die blocks enable you to create an entire block with one die board. Every piece needed for the block is on the design board. You can design your quilt with EQ8 and then use your AccuQuilt GO! cutter to cut it out.
This file contains SET 3 of the BOB block designs which includes 15 blocks. The blocks vary in size as indicated to match the BOB die. I have included the size of the block by the name reference.
The ONLY designs included in this set are:
- GO! Basket of Lilies 12” Finished (55530)
- GO! Carpenter’s Wheel 18” Finished (55531)
- GO! Cornucopia 10” Finished (55532)
- GO! Crossroads 9” Finished (55533)
- GO! Drunkards Path 3.5” Finished (55070)
- GO! Drunkards Path 4” Finished (55338)
- GO! Drunkards Path 7” Finished (55034)
- GO! Feather Star 16” Finished (55535)
- GO! Goose Tracks 9” Finished (55536)
- GO! Pickle Dish 10” Finished (55539)
- GO! Prairie Star 14” Finished (55540
- GO! Rising Star 10” Finished (55541)
- GO! Schoolhouse 9” Finished (55542)
- GO! Tangled Star 10” Finished (55543)
- GO! Weathervane 8” Finished (55544)
Required: A running copy of EQ8 Quilt Design Software from The Electric Quilt Company.
Required: You will need the Accuquilt BOB die set in the size that matches the EQ8 library file in order to cut out these block designs with the Accuquilt GO! Cutter. Make sure your cutter is the right size for the BOB die.
This is a downloadable digital file that you will place into your personal block library. Once you place the block file in your library, you will be able to use it immediately to draw and design quilts. I have included all of the instructions to add the files to your EQ8 Design Software. You will receive the EQ8 Block library, a block reference guide and an instruction document. The blocks are all labeled to match the reference guide.
Now you can use the power of EQ8 to recolor and combine blocks to design beautiful quilts.
Once you have designed your quilt, you can use your Accuquilt GO! Cutter to make it. I have also included tips and suggestions for determining what dies to use and how to determine fabric requirements.
I hope you enjoy these files as you create your BOB design quilts. You can purchase these downloadable block files in my shop HERE.
Happy designing with your Accuquilt Block on Board Set 3 library blocks in EQ8!
If you liked the new Add-on EQ8 Block Library files for AccuQuilt BOB Set 3, check out my other available Add-on Block libraries for EQ8 that work with AccuQuilt. See the complete line of products HERE!
I appreciate your feedback and suggestions on this product. Please tag me on Facebook or Instagram with your designs, I would love to see them.